Blackwater gun fight

Chief8one

I'll throw a NWS due to content.

OK, while on youtube I stumbled across this video. Make sure you're ready to pause to do some reading. Apparently there is a big hub bub about this guy involved named James Yeager calling him a "coward" etc. I figured I would like to see what CR thought. Might make for good conversation/debate. Hope tis not repost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8QC-RZYauk

Edited by Chief8one

Wait till after the NRA convention, If I get a chance. Im telling him how I feel about his shit. To his face, he says no one will. This mother fucker right here will.He is an idiot and makes a bad name for veterans, private contractors and gun owners.

Wait till after the NRA convention, If I get a chance. Im telling him how I feel about his shit. To his face, he says no one will. This mother fucker right here will.He is an idiot and makes a bad name for veterans, private contractors and gun owners.

Why ?

Why ?

After the Sandyhook School shooting in 2012 all the Gun Grabbing liberals were in Full Retard. Well Yeager, decided to comment on his YouTube page that every honest American needs to pack their bags (Bug Out Bags for when Shit Hits The fan), start stretching and working out/running to get ready for the fight ahead (He thought the 2nd civil war was days away ((My Own theory of what he was expecting)) ). Then if they banned the AR15 platform he was going to take action. His words were "I'm going to start killing people"

The way he was acting and putting himself out there made a lot of Pro Gun people look like him. He got called out on his bull shit and he said no one will say it to his face. Well I am going to. :)

Okay, so the dude is labeled is a coward because he retreated to a safer position on the side of the road?

No, the original video was out of context. The annotations and commentary said he fled and hid in a ditch then cut off. It did not show him in the fight. If I recall correctly this video is full framed which shows him in the fight and the one he got labeled a coward from was cropped so he is out of frame.

I would guess the training they got before that would suffice

The training they go through varies depending on what their contract has them doing. Not all, but most are former military of some sort. Jame Yeager was a S.W.A.T officer before going, he never served in the military. I know there were a good number of former special forces members and infantrymen that joined up. Military pay of ~$50,000 a year compared to their $110,000-$200,000 which $85k was untaxed was a huge incentive to get out of the military.

Here is another great Blackwater firefight. If I recall, this is what started the trouble for Blackwater, they were a "armed security detail" not Military Combatants. But in the video Im posting below, they fought along side US Military. Which then changed their roll to more of a Combative Force than a security detail. But at one point they did do some fucked up stuff.

Here of the Videos (Posted on Yeagers YouTube page, I dont know if he was there or just sharing)

Pt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJYlk4z5RQ

Pt2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1g-x9ncP8I

After the Sandyhook School shooting in 2012 all the Gun Grabbing liberals were in Full Retard. Well Yeager, decided to comment on his YouTube page that every honest American needs to pack their bags (Bug Out Bags for when Shit Hits The fan), start stretching and working out/running to get ready for the fight ahead (He thought the 2nd civil war was days away ((My Own theory of what he was expecting)) ). Then if they banned the AR15 platform he was going to take action. His words were "I'm going to start killing people"

The way he was acting and putting himself out there made a lot of Pro Gun people look like him. He got called out on his bull shit and he said no one will say it to his face. Well I am going to. :)

No, the original video was out of context. The annotations and commentary said he fled and hid in a ditch then cut off. It did not show him in the fight. If I recall correctly this video is full framed which shows him in the fight and the one he got labeled a coward from was cropped so he is out of frame.

I guess the fact that you want to say it to him just makes me think you are seeking fame just like he is.