net neutrality. chip chip chip chip....

Mowgli1647545497

One bit at a time. Soon they'll own your reality.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/02/23/comcasts-deal-with-netflix-makes-network-neutrality-obsolete/

SO.... Netflix folded. Who's next? Here's hoping Google pins these fuckers to the floor when they come sniffing around for cash to deliver those viral Youtube videos to your home.

Oh, and if you have a startup that takes off, but the ISPs don't like you? Meet Guido, the net charge extortion agent....

FCC action plan (were I in charge)

#1 Appeal the dumbass federal court ruling overturning net neutrality in Jan

#2 Block the Comcast acquisition of TWC and any other mergers

#3 threaten and if need be make an example or two of the new MONOPOLY BUSTING policy

Ma Bell thought they could dick the american people too....

FCC action plan (were I in charge)

#1 Appeal the dumbass federal court ruling overturning net neutrality in Jan

#2 Block the Comcast acquisition of TWC and any other mergers

#3 threaten and if need be make an example or two of the new MONOPOLY BUSTING policy

Ma Bell thought they could dick the american people too....

Yep.

Netflix sucks dick anyways. I figured id give it a try since we have pretty basic cable at my place and i just got a tv with netflix on it. All of the content is old and out dated, the streaming quality was meh. Selection was limited. I canceled within the free trial period so no harm done i guess.

I have been using my XBMC that i built earlier this year and its been great. Free, up to date content, ect.. etc...

Netflix sucks dick anyways. I figured id give it a try since we have pretty basic cable at my place and i just got a tv with netflix on it. All of the content is old and out dated, the streaming quality was meh. Selection was limited. I canceled within the free trial period so no harm done i guess.

I have been using my XBMC that i built earlier this year and its been great. Free, up to date content, ect.. etc...

That xbmc looks badass.

That xbmc looks badass.

I think i will go home and install it on a old computer and check it out. Sounds awesome from what i have read.

Once you do, install a plugin called icefilms. So much stuff on there. Its usually updated within a day or two of airing.