Strip club recomendations?

Chief8one

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all went to Kahoots and had a blast. Excluding the fact that after Lafogota all had parking tickets....

Awesome to hear about having a good time at Kahoots.

Sucks to hear about the parking tickets. Yeah, those meter maids can be fucking snipers in the Short North.

Glad to hear! Did the passes work?

Hell ya they did! Thanks for that, I forgot to mention about the free passes. We made it rain with free passes and the chick at the front desk was dumbfounded to say the least.

La Fogota was not the greatest to be honest. The lighting was so dark everyone had to get their cell phones out to read the menu. I didn't hear anyone say anything good about the food. I know one of the girls next to me complained about it her plate and pushed it to the side.

The services was the SLOWEST service I've experienced. Probably about an average of twenty mins per check up from the waitress. The margaritas were strong and did the trick quick for the ladies. The waitress did hook up our whole table with a shot of crown a piece at one point and time as well.

I would go back, but wouldn't go out of my way. 5/10

We stopped at The Union after and they had some seriously strong drinks, but were on the pricey side.

Side note... Just if anyone takes some girls or first timers to a strip club. REMIND them that private dances are by the song. LMAO two of the girls came back and joking yelled at me for not warning them. Guess they had a 90 dollar bill.

Awesome to hear about having a good time at Kahoots.

Sucks to hear about the parking tickets. Yeah, those meter maids can be fucking snipers in the Short North.

Where the hell are you supposed to park down there? I parked almost 3 blocks away from the restaurant in a section I swear said two hour parking 6p-6A. Ticket said I didn't have the proper permit or some bull like that. I haven't looked real close at it yet. 40 bucks chalked up to the wiser.

Where the hell are you supposed to park down there? I parked almost 3 blocks away from the restaurant in a section I swear said two hour parking 6p-6A. Ticket said I didn't have the proper permit or some bull like that. I haven't looked real close at it yet. 40 bucks chalked up to the wiser.

Yeah they have a lot of Italian Village parking that's permit only.

There's really no good places to park reliably. The small lots fill up quickly and there's street parking if you can find it, but you have to know where to look for a lot of it. Always look west of High if you're south of 5th, usually to the east is permit only.

Union probably has the strongest drinks in town to encourage the bicurious crowd.

Yeah they have a lot of Italian Village parking that's permit only.

There's really no good places to park reliably. The small lots fill up quickly and there's street parking if you can find it, but you have to know where to look for a lot of it. Always look west of High if you're south of 5th, usually to the east is permit only.

Union probably has the strongest drinks in town to encourage the bicurious crowd.

Like Alex said, there really is not any good place to park. I usually just opt to valet whenever I go down there - it's usually reasonably priced and that way I don't have to circle the Short North for an hour trying to find a spot. I'll pay for the convenience.

Also, just wondering, did you guys know that Union is one of the largest (if not the largest?) gay/lesbian cars in the city? I've had friends from out of town want to go there...until I tell them that the chicks there likely won't be into them. Of course, I'm being a little stereotypical, as plenty of straight people go there, too. But, still, just wondering if you guys knew that.

Like Alex said, there really is not any good place to park. I usually just opt to valet whenever I go down there - it's usually reasonably priced and that way I don't have to circle the Short North for an hour trying to find a spot. I'll pay for the convenience.

Also, just wondering, did you guys know that Union is one of the largest (if not the largest?) gay/lesbian cars in the city? I've had friends from out of town want to go there...until I tell them that the chicks there likely won't be into them. Of course, I'm being a little stereotypical, as plenty of straight people go there, too. But, still, just wondering if you guys knew that.

I was with a group of about ten chicks. I was not aware that it was that type of bar... although come to think about it, I did see a bunch of short haired girls and dudes paired up at tables.... Christ makes sense now. I was preoccupied with shots and sloppy girls to pay that much attention to the surrounding people.

I was with a group of about ten chicks. I was not aware that it was that type of bar... although come to think about it, I did see a bunch of short haired girls and dudes paired up at tables.... Christ makes sense now. I was preoccupied with shots and sloppy girls to pay that much attention to the surrounding people.

Listen, player, when you're rolling 10 deep with chicks, you go where you please.

LOL I thought you knew it was a gay bar. I was out with the gf one night and her friends were in there, we went in and there was a drag show going on.

Gotta admit, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

LOL I thought you knew it was a gay bar. I was out with the gf one night and her friends were in there, we went in and there was a drag show going on.

Gotta admit, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

That explains the Ru Paul poster I saw hanging up near the bathroom....LOL