Strip club recomendations?

Chief8one

I have a group of gal pals that want to go out to a female strip club tomorrow night. It is more or less an outing for one of the girls Birthday for fun. They asked where they should go and since I've yet to explore Columbus in this way I have not clue what to tell them.

Any recommendations near or around the "Lafgota Grill" downtown?

Thanks CR

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like kahoots, get free passes online

link?

These girls are nice girls... BUT nothing to get excited about.. If you get my drift..

I don't want to take to them to someplace that they are going to be uncomfortable with scuzzy guys hitting on them.

link?

These girls are nice girls... BUT nothing to get excited about.. If you get my drift..

I don't want to take to them to someplace that they are going to be uncomfortable with scuzzy guys hitting on them.

LOL....what other type of guys do you find at strip clubs? :dumb:

All depends on where your at really, they all probably have about the same looking chicks, except for Escape on 161 (I wouldnt ever go there).

I know Sirens on Cleveland Ave includes a free meal when you go in between 11am - 9pm, I also keep hearing on the radio if you go to the arnold expo this weekend and go there with your ticket stub you'll get in free (Dunno if they'll still include the meal though).

Leave it to CR to comment about the buffets at strip clubs.

OP, I can second (or third) Kahoots. I've been there a few times with girls and everyone had a good time.

If you wanted to "double up" on selection, you could choose to go to Vanity, which is located directly next door to Columbus Gold. Meaning, you could go to one of those and then leave and go right next door to the other one.

No good strip clubs are located close to Lafagota. So, you'll need to do some traveling. If I had a party bus or something, then I'd be inclined to do like a "circuit" of sorts: I'd leave Lafagota and head to Kahoots. If it's awesome, great - everyone stays there. However, if it seems lame or the girls want to move on, I'd load up and head toward Vanity and Columbus Gold.

I would go to the Gold or Vanity, probably try both. I can get you passes to Cols Gold or Vanity if you need them lol. But it is free before 7pm at the gold.

The girls will have fun at either Gold, Vanity, or Kahoots. One thing about vanity is that they have great drink specials from 6-9pm. Talent is pretty good at any given night. Gold is hit or miss, sometimes they have the A team out, but sometimes they have the D team out lol. But the Gold has more girls and a friendlier bartending staff.