Needed Algebra 2 tutor

wnaplay1647545503

My son is taking an online Algebra II course. The course Can be done in 5 mins if you could work through it that fast. No different than a student who goes through an entire school year, passes the class yet cannot solve a single problem after the class, that is essentially what I am going for. It has been decades since I have taken Algebra and it might as well be another language at this point. I am looking for someone to come to my house, help him work through the course just as a teacher would help in a classroom. I do not want someone to simply come here, quickly do the course for him and that's it. I figure he will get the same level of mastery with someone helping him work through the problems as he has questions as he would at the end of an entire school year. If you know modern Algebra II(understand modern method of teaching as questions are posed differently than I remember) please pm me a price. I figure this should take a day or 2 optimistically. He has taken a few other courses online and went through the entire years worth of work in a few hours, Algebra is just one that has him stumped.