It's time to give the cars some TLC...Special pricing from Advance Auto Parts Powell!

99StockGT

On a nice warm sunshiny day who's starting to get the Car Care itch!? Long hard winter means many of us have been putting off some car & truck tasks so it's time to start catching up.

Need chemicals? Brakes? Suspension? We can be your one stop shop!

Have something special you are looking for? Give me a call, shoot me a PM, I'll work you up some super special CR pricing.

Lol sorry, bad me posting a thread and not monitoring it lastnight. Yes I'm at the Powell store which is right off of 23 near Home Depot. I ran the Bethel Rd. location last year at this time so that would be part of the confusion.

The car show will still be at the Bethel Rd. store due to the amount of parking available, were I to host such a thing at the 23 location my entire lot would be taken up by show cars with no room for people to park who want to spend money! :(

Welcome Sir. Hopefully after your 6th visit today you got everything you need! ;) If not...you know where to find me.

You see that is the positive about living 2 blocks away - I can go as many times as needed which means I am not very worried about forgetting something :). You guys being as helpful as you are makes it 100% better.

Aren't old Chevys a blast? That's something you just can't do with a modern guy very often. The other nice thing about making multiple trips is you get to enjoy the sound of those pipes! Twice when you drove away people made comments about how the V sounds.

Aren't old Chevys a blast? That's something you just can't do with a modern guy very often. The other nice thing about making multiple trips is you get to enjoy the sound of those pipes! Twice when you drove away people made comments about how the V sounds.

:)

Thing is a blast!