FS: S&W Bodyguard 38 - Brand New, Never Fired

Dr. Pomade

I have a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 38 for sale. It's brand new. It's never been fired. It has a laser sight thing on it. I got it for CCW, but then ended up not needing it.

In addition to the gun, I have the box it came in and all the stuff that came in the box, like a lock with some keys (that are still in the plastic baggie) and some little manila envelope that has something in it (but what I don't know, because I haven't opened the envelope).

I'm not sure if this matters, but here's some other stuff I took from the box:

Model = BG38

Caliber = 38 SPL

Barrel = 1 7/8

SKU = 103038

I did a quick search and found this, which looks a lot like the gun I have. Well, pretty much identical to it. But I'm like the exact opposite of a firearms expert so this gun could in actuality be completely different than the one I'm selling. Whatever, you get the idea: the gun looks like this and I don't know guns all that well.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/62622

Asking price is $450. I hope that's fair. If it's not, then I'm sure all of you will yell at me and tell me what it should cost.

Let me know if there's anything else I need to add.

Probably a fair price for brand new in box. The manilla envelope most likely has the spent casing. From the factory they usually test fire it and include one of the empty brass shells for proof.

This.

Paid $500 on sale a few years back (listed at $599 then I believe) for the wife's CCW. Great pistol, great price. Wish I had the cash.