Well, I went and did it...

Ackbar00

Its already modded. Im just going to....... enhance a few things that wont require jack stands.

Dicks......

Just a full teardown then? Parts all over the floor like normal, no need for jackstands because there won't be enough for them to hold up anyway?

I really hate you Charlie....

These are the rims I am thinking.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/glossblack-forgestarf14-9904.html

http://images.americanmuscle.com/is/image/Turn5/29834_icon?&$200thumb$

need moar lip on 99-04 cars... flush face for 05+

have someone you trust check the tune on that, new parts or not there were mach1's puking parts around 450whp.. love the white though.. i just finally got back in a mustang..black though my least favorite color...lol

crappy cell phone pic

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=862&pictureid=7516

Hate to see it go but the new car looks nice. It'll be nice to be done with the frustration I'm sure.

Kind of broke down like this:

Just never seemed to end. Lots of money for no time driving it. I checked, 8 miles on it in 2013. ALLWAYS working on it. Never really got it to run what I wanted at the track. Family hated it. List never ended...

I wanted to get into a fun driver, and I think this will float the bill. Only thing I could see is selling it to fund my AC Cobra habit. Figured if I wanted something fast again, Id go the junkyard LS route in something that was not as nice. More race car in race car clothes, not race car in street car clothes.

Here is the original for sale ad and the parts that are on it:

2004 O/W Mach1 Kenne Bell S/C ,lots of mods

Up For Sale / Possible Trade is my 2004 Oxford White Mach 1.

Here is a list of Mods:

2004 Oxford White Mach 1 Mustang

40th Anniversary Car

IUP Package

Saleen S281 Wing

Limited Production Vehicle

Engine:

Stock Freshened Short Block

98 Cobra Cams

Comp Cams Valve Springs and Retainers

2.1 Kenne Bell Twin Screw

Ported Cobra Lower

BBK Twin Bore 65mm Throttle Body

JLT RAI Setup

Powder Coated Front Timing Cover (Gunmetal Mettalic)

HydroDipped White Base w/ Black and Grey Dead Head Skull:

Valve Covers

Coil Covers

Altenator Relocation Brackets

Water Pump Pulley

Radiator Cover-

Moroso Aluminum Expansion Tank

Moroso Aluminum Fuse Box

Moroso Aluminum Power Steering Resivior

Moroso Aluminum Brake Master Clyinder

Fuel System:

60 # Injectors

90 mm Big Mouth Mass Air Meter

Kenne Bell Boost a Pump

Gt Super Car Fuel Pump Setup

Trans:

Factory Tremec 3650 Trans

Ram Hd Clutch Setup

Ram Aluminum Flywheel

Exhaust:

BBK Lt Headers

BBK O/F X-pipe

Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back

Also have extra BBK X-pipe W/ Hi Flo Cats

Rear:

Ford Motorsport 3.73 Gears

Ford Motorsport Trac Loc

Suspension:

H&R SS 2" Lowering Springs

No Isolators

Tokico Struts and Shocks

Brakes:

Factory 13" Front Brakes

Factory 11" Rear Brakes

MGP Mach1 Engraved Red Caliper Covers

Wheels:

TSW Slips Black Center w/ Polished Lip

Staggered Setup

19x8.5 Fronts

Firestone WIDE Oval 500 245/35/19's

19x10.5 Rears

Firestone WIDE Oval 285/35/19's

Tires have 400 miles on them

Interior:

IUP Package

Dual Pillar Pod

White Boost/VaC gAUGE

White Air/Fuel Narrow Band Gauge

Mach 460 Sound System

6 Disc

Rockford Fosgate 400W Amp

Single Power Bass 12" Sub in Trunk

Tinted Windows:

20% all around

5% Strip

35% Windshield

Hid's W/ Smoked Headlights.

I do have the stock headlights / stock intake with associated parts from when I did the S/C swap / Stock T/B / Stock wing / Stock brake light assy / Stock coolant expansion tank / stock P/S resivior / Extra BBK X-pipe w/ Hi Flo Cats

All of these parts go with the car.

I am asking 16,500.00 for the car, it has won several awards at MCA shows and local events. Car makes excellent power and is beautiful.

Love those Mach's in that year and it looks like you got a well done example for a decent price. For whatever reason the 4V 4.6L has one of the sweetest exhaust notes ever. Congrats!

What he said. I'm also a huge fan of this car. Always wanted a done up white cobra/mach1. If you ever sell it in the future be sure to list it on CR first :)

Kind of broke down like this:

Just never seemed to end. Lots of money for no time driving it. I checked, 8 miles on it in 2013. ALLWAYS working on it. Never really got it to run what I wanted at the track. Family hated it. List never ended...

I wanted to get into a fun driver, and I think this will float the bill. Only thing I could see is selling it to fund my AC Cobra habit. Figured if I wanted something fast again, Id go the junkyard LS route in something that was not as nice. More race car in race car clothes, not race car in street car clothes.

That's exactly why I dumped mine too. Since I bought it brand new I never put the real beating on it at the track though. I was too chicken to "ruin it" by breaking something. Yearly mileage on mine was a joke. I never kept insurance on it. Well, it was fully insured but with my agent it was listed as a pleasure vehicle. At the end of the year i'd turn in the miles and they would refund my full coverage premium because it wasn't driven any within that year. After several years of this the agent asked me to bring it in to verify the odometer and he laughed when he looked at and heard the car. After that, he completely understood and never asked for anything again. :p

Really have only had a chance to drive it once. And I didn't give it the full monty, but it does run well. Kind of feels like a big cubed motor. The suck part is, I really cant hear the KB. I am pulling off that dryer vent thing and moving the air filter back up top. Figured that will help a lot.

Really have only had a chance to drive it once. And I didn't give it the full monty, but it does run well. Kind of feels like a big cubed motor. The suck part is, I really cant hear the KB. I am pulling off that dryer vent thing and moving the air filter back up top. Figured that will help a lot.

Stealth mode.