20 Minutes to Titanfall!

morabu

Ugh I want to play this really bad. I'm not about to throw down $500 on an Xbox One, and I don't know if my PC is up to the task. Any one playing on medium-ish settings?

What are your specs? Titanfall runs on the Source engine, and its not very taxing on older computers.

Edit: Here are the minimum specs

PC Minimum Requirements:

OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit / Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz

RAM: At least 4 GB

HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space

VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 4770 with 512MB RAM or better / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT with 512MB RAM or better

DirectX: DirectX 11

INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Gamepad

ONLINE CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: 512kbps down and 384kbps up or faster Internet connection

I've definitely got the minimums covered. Let me see if I can remember all this off the top of my head...

-i5 2500k

-8gb RAM

-Nvidia 570 gtx sc

So I'm sure I can run it, I just wanna be able to get a really good framerate. Also, I'd prefer to play with a controller (I know, I know...I just like it better), and I heard it's got auto aim/aim assist for people with controllers. Any input on that?

I've definitely got the minimums covered. Let me see if I can remember all this off the top of my head...

-i5 2500k

-8gb RAM

-Nvidia 570 gtx sc

So I'm sure I can run it, I just wanna be able to get a really good framerate. Also, I'd prefer to play with a controller (I know, I know...I just like it better), and I heard it's got auto aim/aim assist for people with controllers. Any input on that?

Make sure you use the Geforce Experience software to get the best config for your setup.

As far as the controller goes, it works, I played a bit with mine, but obviously you will likely still be out-gunned by mouse/kb players.