Charlotte, NC

Tractor

A while back I asked about cities in the south. Wife and I have decided on the Charlotte area, we've got family there. We were going to move in a few years, but we moved our timeline up and can't stand the weather anymore. We're moving around June and will be in the Fort Mill, SC area most likely.

Anyone know of any must see things to do in the region? I'll start making a list and we love driving around site seeing. We have sites at Badin Lake, NC so we'll probably be there a lot on weekends and I'll probably be storing my Military truck there.

Let me know when you get down here Evan. Uwharrie is a good place if you are still wheeling. I have been meaning to get over there once I get some sliders on the Jeep

That forest is right next to where I'll be a lot. Didn't realize it has wheeling areas.that's really cool and I'll get touch, right now all I have is my military truck. brother in law has a rubi unlimited and my dad and I will be near each other so we could build something very quick.

A while back I asked about cities in the south. Wife and I have decided on the Charlotte area, we've got family there. We were going to move in a few years, but we moved our timeline up and can't stand the weather anymore. We're moving around June and will be in the Fort Mill, SC area most likely.

Anyone know of any must see things to do in the region? I'll start making a list and we love driving around site seeing. We have sites at Badin Lake, NC so we'll probably be there a lot on weekends and I'll probably be storing my Military truck there.

Good for you! Adam needs someone close to show him how to offroad so be sure to give him a few lessons!

What are you doing with the current home? Have it listed yet? If so, please send the link :).

-Marc