Android 4.4.2

87GT

Has anyone tried using kitkat peanut butter cup york peppermint patty cadbury cream egg 4.4.2 ? I've been using the latest cyanogenmod nightly on my note2. I can't get google chrome to phone to work. No idea why. Everything else seems fine. Anyone else try another kitkat option other than CM? How well did it work for you?

Try logging out of chrome on both your phone and PC, then log back in. I've had the same issue recently. Not running CM tho, I had pretty major battery drain issues on my GN2 running an earlier version of CM.

Try logging out of chrome on both your phone and PC, then log back in. I've had the same issue recently. Not running CM tho, I had pretty major battery drain issues on my GN2 running an earlier version of CM.

Tried that the other day and it doesn't help. Did it on 2 different PCs as well. I don't think it works with CM. I would like to try another 4.4.2 option. Do you know of any?

It seems like my battery is draining much faster now that I'm on KitKat as well...

Ditto but I don't care. My stock battery lasts almost all day on heavy use. I was using 4.3 but I quit because I couldn't figure out how to change the colors on popup menus. It was a grey background with white text on almost every popup. Got annoying real quick.

Tried that the other day and it doesn't help. Did it on 2 different PCs as well. I don't think it works with CM. I would like to try another 4.4.2 option. Do you know of any?

I'm on AT&T, and I run the Sky Note Air rom with the AGNi Kernal. It's based on the latest Touchwiz 4.3 image. Battery like whoa, and a half way decent camera .apk.

I've been using Ordroid 40.0.1 (4.4.2 w/ Sense 5.5) on my One everything works perfect for me....

But last time I was on CM, it feels like they are trying to cover to many devices.

Had it on my Amaze and Inspire.. both had some issues :/

But if you want Vanilla android I hear a lot of good about Paranoid and I personally used Android Revolution HD on my Amaze and my One both builds were nice... have not tried the GPE on my One though

I couldn't get a GPS lock with Sky Note Air port. I went with liquid jb 2.37 running 4.3.1 and it seems to be the best so far. This is so fast compared to everything else I tried. Minus the TW apps everything works without issues. Even GPS, Camera, and Bluetooth hookup for phone calls in my car. I will wait on 4.4 zero bar to officially be released over the air. Thanks Verizon :/