All Dogs are available through PetPromise.org

http://www.petpromise.org/assets/logo-71b2f2fba54e0a24cc794d6bf6b7fbee.png

First up is Rico.

Breed: Labrador Retriever/Hound Mix

Color: Black/brown

Size: Large 61-100 lbs

Sex: Male

115431472.jpg?336w

I am already neutered, house trained, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Rico- PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED!'s Story...

Sweet, funny Rico is a year old. He is an energetic, curious guy who loves to play in water and run with his doggy friends. He is affectionate and loving. He would be perfect for an active young adult or couple. He can be overwhelming to smaller children, but is fine with older ones.

Rico sometimes needs a slow introduction to new dogs when they meet one-on-one. Once he gets used to them, he's ready to play. In fact, he is completely submissive with all the dogs in his foster home. He tries to play with the resident cats - they aren't so sure about playing with him, though!

111478557.jpg111481356.jpg?336w

Maeby's Info...

Breed: Labrador Retriever mix

Color: Tan/Yellow/Fawn

Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)

Sex: Female

I am already spayed, house trained, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Maeby's Story...

Maeby is one fun-loving pup! She is always happy and ready to play, but loves a good snuggle too! She is so outgoing that she asks for a belly rub from every person she meets. She has a lot of energy so she would really like an active person or family who would enjoy tiring her out. Once she gets a little older, she would make a great running or hiking partner. Maeby is also a very smart girl. She learned how to sit on her very first day in her foster home! She would definitely excel in puppy classes and even further training. Maeby gets along well with her foster sister and is learning the ropes of canine body language. She is crate trained, and is working on being house trained.

Teagan

Breed: American Staffordshire Terrier/American Pit Bull Terrier Mix

Color: White - With Black

Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)

Sex: Female

115429770.jpg?336w115429679.jpg?336w

Teagan's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Teagan's Story...

Miss Teagan is the life of the party! She is about 6 months old and is a very sweet, curious girl who always wants to be where the action is. At the end of the day, she loves to snuggle up and just be your cuddle buddy. Teagan is crate trained, house trained, and is learning basic commands. She gets along very well with the other dogs in her foster home and loves to play with them. She is currently being treated for a non-contagious form of mange. When her hair is fully grown in, she is going to be one stunning little lady! She is looking for a home in Central Ohio.

*trish update on this* Teagans mange appears to be healed, her bio needs updating, is probably closer to a year now, than six months. She is a Moo-Cow colored dog (black and white spots on her back)

Also, i have more photos of EACH of these dogs but didnt want to overwhelm the thread. I fyou want more info about the dogs or more photos, please contact me privately.

These are all sweet dogs I picked out ofhte dogs i photographed last week that i think wold make great CR family members.

Honestly once they figure out the girl has treats and every time her camera focuses they get one- it works out pretty well

The tricky one are the ones who are super active Rico and Maeby are both very active dogs and pretty much just want to explore everything in my studio and not sit still for 10 seconds because it's all so exciting.

• 8 months later...