wtb open car trailer

wnaplay1647545503

Buddy of mine agreed to buy a open car trailer if I agreed to store it. Prefer solid deck but the kind with just the 2 rails might work. Must have ramps. Doesnt need to be perfect. If I dont find something local we can get a great deal in tennessee the next trip down just seeing whats out there local first.

• 1 month later...

I'm in between Youngstown and Akron-Canton. I passed on a couple older car haulers already for under $500 because all I need them for is hauling ATVs. They were just too big/heavy for me to move around. I need to store it in my back yard and move it back there with my garden tractor. I have limited space between my house and the neighbors that is on a slant so I don't want to risk anything too wide or heavy as it may slide and hit his house while moving through.

If you aren't opposed to driving up this way, search Akron-Canton, Youngstown, Ashtabula, Cleveland, Erie and Pittsburgh. Sometimes those cities will give you hits from NY up by Erie too but a lot of people from around here list on there because of the clientele.

A lot of people from this area don't seem to be too bright when it comes to craigslist so they only list them under Pittsburgh instead of Youngstown even though they live in Ohio. They think it's a bigger city and they'll get more offers not realizing that many other people only look in their own city and not many others.

Last year I bought a new steel deck car hauler here in Greene County that came from a company called Lawrimore. I found the ad on Craigslist.

It was new, with spare tire it was $2,500.00 after tax. I looked at a few used

enclosed and open trailers and decided with the money I had set aside I'd go

with this new one. With my car sitting low I did have to make wooded ramp

extensions. Good luck with your search.