Lunch ... ?

OsuMj

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i don't want you to ask parks cause he likes to stretch the truth alot.

its a long story but the cliff notes version is that we went to bike night and i fell in love with a waitress, parks embarrassed the hell out of me and then i made the mistake of going back to qs&l with him,elliot,ron,and a bunch of others. they proceeded to embarrass me even more than before...so i official hate him

she asked for our drink order and i asked for her number for ross, his manjina started to hurt so he wouldnt talk to her.

went back next time and got her to the table again and ross's lips closed up like a clam...

so basiclly mj its up to u to put the pants on and ask him out...

haha i don't want you to ask parks cause he likes to stretch the truth alot.

its a long story but the cliff notes version is that we went to bike night and i fell in love with a waitress, parks embarrassed the hell out of me and then i made the mistake of going back to qs&l with him,elliot,ron,and a bunch of others. they proceeded to embarrass me even more than before...so i official hate him

oh i heard that story before :)

she asked for our drink order and i asked for her number for ross, his manjina started to hurt so he wouldnt talk to her.

went back next time and got her to the table again and ross's lips closed up like a clam...

so basiclly mj its up to u to put the pants on and ask him out...

how often do you succeed in getting him hooked up?? I mean, when i say aggressive, I mean, wow, you are REALLY trying!!

OH! What happened to this thread!!!!!

Lunch... where are we going kids????

Your thread seemed to get seriously derailed.....on another note i am going to steal your resteraunt idea and take the wife one day. The site makes it seem like a cool place.

I think shes taken anyway. Or so I've heard of this mysterious man friend that she has. So Ross you are off the hook here.

:lol: there is, indeed, a mysterious man friend that has somehow avoided every single OR event...

Your thread seemed to get seriously derailed.....on another note i am going to steal your resteraunt idea and take the wife one day. The site makes it seem like a cool place.

Sweet! Are you talking about Vic's? Let me know how it is, I haven't been there yet.

I think shes taken anyway. Or so I've heard of this mysterious man friend that she has. So Ross you are off the hook here.

I think you're talking about Speed. She went all the way to Dayton to have lunch with him, then I showed up and ruined the whole thing....:eek: