Any Interest?

KillJoy

Ive got a few places in Zanesville/Cambridge but that ride would royally suck unless we took 40, cuz 70 is so boring.

There is Toms Icrecream Bowl just West of Zville its been on TV several times, and then theres a few places other then that in Cbridge too. Well Adernettos in Zville too, and then 2 places in Cambridge but I just went brain dead.

Ya know thats true, actually theres an amazing German food place in Somerset too, if we really wanna do it up. We could miss lancaster also if we skip Cville and head down 33 and a back road that I ride, skips all of the traffic lights in lanc. Comes out at Fairfield Union H.S. and right on 22.

Then ride east to Zville, that is def. a good ride, made it in a cage many times. Im in as long as Im in town.

Ya Im down for this for sure.

We could legitly do Schmidts for lunch then cruise to Zville for Icecream, and then just cruis back. There are some good places in Lanc to eat too, or ride to Circleville and hit the pizza places there. Always good music and times.

We could legitly do Schmidts for lunch then cruise to Zville for Icecream, and then just cruis back.

I like this.

Perhaps get a poll started to see what MAIN Weekend, and what BACKUP Weekend would workout for the MOST folks???

I just had the idea.... I suck at getting it all pulled together :D

KillJoy