Cars and coffee - 4/12 ***CRUISE INFO***

zeitgeist57

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRUISE INFO: Meet at Easton Town Center; Northeast Parking lot by Nordstrom's (just off of Easton Loop E, south off of Morse Road). Wheels rolling by 9am. Route will be 270 N around to 315 S, straight to Cup O' Joe! 20 minutes' driving time.

Bring GoPro's, cameras...have fun but BE RESPONSIBLE! Great footage will be used in a future video. :)

Edited by zeitgeist57

I'd totally be down for the cruise, So long as you guys don't mind having a POS S10 follow you with a leaky exhaust.

But I do have a camera and dash mount.

Haha I've had acquaintances like that.

Bad part is..... this is the guy I'm putting a V8 in his sonoma..

Thinks he's going to take on his buddies '05 350z

Thanks for everyone coming out. To my CR peeps, in addition to having a great time I really appreciate seeing all of you talking to new folks. There were some amazing cars out there and I'm in nap mode, otherwise I'd check on the videos I took.

If you guys have any pictures or videos, let me know. columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com or put it up on a shared drive I can access!

Almost drove my truck down today. I need to make a longish trip in it before I take it to South Carolina. My daughters probably would have been pissed, both of them trying to take a nap on the bench seat on the way down;-)