Cars and coffee - 4/12 ***CRUISE INFO***

zeitgeist57

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I got that text from a friend as well. Was not at CC&C on account of CR Track Day.

A couple of guys took pics, but I haven't gotten any yet.

There was one on his Twitter, but the lot looked pretty empty. Too bad it was the same day as the track day.

There was one on his Twitter, but the lot looked pretty empty. Too bad it was the same day as the track day.

Weather sucked too. It rained through 10am. When I stopped by Cup O'Joe on my way to Trails, I was surprised the turnout was as good as it was. It's been a looooooong winter...normally a rainstorm on Friday night made Saturday morning turnouts light. :)

I'm pretty sure if he's referencing a Twitter account it's the "other" group. No worries, but I'll try to steal the pic for our website! :D

Weather sucked too. It rained through 10am. When I stopped by Cup O'Joe on my way to Trails, I was surprised the turnout was as good as it was. It's been a looooooong winter...normally a rainstorm on Friday night made Saturday morning turnouts light. :)

I'm pretty sure if he's referencing a Twitter account it's the "other" group. No worries, but I'll try to steal the pic for our website! :D

Nah, Lennox AMC is in the background.

@TrostleMark

Nah, Lennox AMC is in the background.

@TrostleMark

No, no...I know he was at our meet. I'm just saying I don't think anyone is managing a Twitter account for us like the other group has. So...if Mark did a #ColumbusCarsAndExoticsWithNoCoffeeToBeFoundAnywhere tag, it went to their site.

Regardless, I'll look into it after work. :thumbup:

No, no...I know he was at our meet. I'm just saying I don't think anyone is managing a Twitter account for us like the other group has. So...if Mark did a #ColumbusCarsAndExoticsWithNoCoffeeToBeFoundAnywhere tag, it went to their site.

Regardless, I'll look into it after work. :thumbup:

Ahh, ok. No it was just hash tagged with #columbuscarsandcoffee, not @columbusplayboyz

He re tweeted this from Anthony Carter with a pic attached.

@TrostleMark thanks for making the early morning drive to #columbuscarsandcoffee! @COLXclub @driveSRT #426HEMIDay http://t.co/bor5XXBSRk