Parking ticket down town

Mojoe

Ive gotten 2 in the gtr parking on high street within 30 minutes in the last year. The dude the other day was somewhat cool when I stopped him. He said he would delete what he had started and just give me a warning(still a dipshit looser). Said just throw my plate on the dash when I park and Im good. You could tell the dude was picked on all through school and just had some sort of power trip going on

Now just have to find the actual front plate.....

What about getting collector plates? I don't know the regs, but I believe you only have to run the back if you have collector plates.

And the hideaway license thing is cool until you meet that dreaded driveway ramp for those of who lowered are already low cars.

The beauty of a $45 ticket, for them, is many people won't fight it. Myself included. I'm not taking the time to go back downtown. I have no front plate displayed. You got me. I'm just pretty suprised at the whole meter maid being the one to hand them out. Now I know.

Didnt have to leave my house to fight it, just mailed a photo of the plate mounted "aka double sided taped" and took it back off.