sawmill ????

JaronsToy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we getting older or is the group of Sawmill guys really that stupid? K-Mart and the Thrift store were awesome...

snuglife

I've gone for maybe 3 years now? It is 100% the worst I've ever seen it. I've never seen open containers (beer) until this year. People fucking showing up and walking out of their cars with them already half drank.

I really think I'm done with these event for now unless I'm bored out of my mind. Given the lack of police attention, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a big bust soon.

I just think the group of 25 and under is seriously that dumb. I can only tolerate a handful of them here locally, let alone a mass gathering of them. For me the best part about Sawmill is the cruise up there and back home with my buddies, other than that it does nothing for me.

I just think the group of 25 and under is seriously that dumb. I can only tolerate a handful of them here locally, let alone a mass gathering of them. For me the best part about Sawmill is the cruise up there and back home with my buddies, other than that it does nothing for me.

I feel like I would get grouped in with those guys because of my age.

Like the guy racing around the parking lot in a 240sx or.... the numerous Civic drivers.

I've been thinking about this thread...yes, the kart fire was a line in the sand. Has there been any comments about it on the "Sawmill Hangout" FB page? I'd be shocked if they didn't shut the place down after that.

I know that there are some crappy kids there, but there are also some great cars and I don't walk out of there without meeting at least one good car/owner. I'll still try to make it out, unless someone suggests a better Fri/Sat hangout during warmer months.

Funny thing was that Jones and I were specifically talking about how nice a good campfire is to hang around...just before the kart got TOASTYYYYY...:lol:

I've been thinking about this thread...yes, the kart fire was a line in the sand. Has there been any comments about it on the "Sawmill Hangout" FB page? I'd be shocked if they didn't shut the place down after that.

I know that there are some crappy kids there, but there are also some great cars and I don't walk out of there without meeting at least one good car/owner. I'll still try to make it out, unless someone suggests a better Fri/Sat hangout during warmer months.

Funny thing was that Jones and I were specifically talking about how nice a good campfire is to hang around...just before the kart got TOASTYYYYY...:lol:

Yes it's all over the FB page with video, I've made up my mind to stay away and find alternative ways to enjoy my Saturday night.

Maybe find a lot that is empty at night, contact the owner and get permission, and more than likely they'll agree to calling the cops on the wreckless dumbass's. press charges on these idiots for tresspassing when they show and they won't show again. Problem solved.

Maybe find a lot that is empty at night, contact the owner and get permission, and more than likely they'll agree to calling the cops on the wreckless dumbass's. press charges on these idiots for tresspassing when they show and they won't show again. Problem solved.

Awesome idea, Garrett! I look forward to getting the addy from you once you've got that all arranged. :thumbup:

Looking forward to a great summer evening hangout!:megusta:

Boy, if thats not generalizing i dont know what is.

Yeah, that has been tried, failed, and good luck finding a businees that will allow want that mess due to liability, not to mention having non knuckle draggers enforce rules.

Boy, if thats not generalizing i dont know what is.

If the shoe fits....