Gauging Interest: Landscape Rocks

Zx2guy19

Hey everyone,

I moved into a new house in October that was a foreclosure, and for whatever reason these people had a rock obsession. Honestly, there are over 100 boulders/rocks throughout the yard and they aren't in my new landscape layout. So, they have to go.

Estimate ~50-100 small (20+ lbs. or so) boulders/rocks

Estimate ~50 medium (75+lbs. or so) boulders/rocks

Estimate ~10 large (500+ lbs. or so) boulders/rocks

So, what I am looking for is someone to either purchase these things and haul them away (seriously, I can't stress enough that I'll give a great deal) OR trade for some landscaping services if you own a company. For example, I need a medium size tree removed and maybe some general help on the landscaping.

I'd say some of these bigger rocks would sell for $200-300 EACH at a store. So, there is quite a bit of money in these. Truthfully I am looking to get rid of them and get a bit out of it for all the lifting I already did.

I'll have pics tomorrow (doing more tonight out back) but they are basically like this in assorted sizes:

http://www.hamiltonlandscaping.net/images/boulders/boulder10.jpg

Sorry guys, the pics won't load onto my photobucket for some reason.

If someone is interested, please either PM me your number or text me at 614-309-2158. I have plenty of pictures on my phone!

Thanks,

Brad

• 1 month later...

Thanks Randy, great to finally meet you man. You are your brother are some cool guys!

All- I still have rocks, please come and get some. I am trying to get rid of the "boulders" (1000+ lbs) here soon, so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Yup, help yourself, you know the ropes haha. Only ones off limits are the ones around my shed and around the tree in the back yard. Otherwise, feel free to grab any size ones you want for free.