picture of my car

yarp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is exactly why we introduce ourselves. I happen to be very much in love with the MKIII Supra and the fact that you have one and race it is pretty cool in my book.

Mine is rust free, but pretty cut up. truth is it'll probably never be good for much except racing, though I am driving it to events currently. I'll also say that currently I intend to race it. I still have to pass tech next friday which is becoming more difficult almost daily. I'm sure that is contributing to my overall attitude.

Mine is rust free, but pretty cut up. truth is it'll probably never be good for much except racing, though I am driving it to events currently. I'll also say that currently I intend to race it. I still have to pass tech next friday which is becoming more difficult almost daily. I'm sure that is contributing to my overall attitude.

Still 7M powered?

Still 7M powered?

no sir, chopped firewall and tunnel to fit a 4.8l and 4l60e.

though i must say. when i have to weld in a roll cage it'll be much easier knowing whats already done to the chassis.

I'll vouch Yarp. A lot of fun to work with and very knowledgeable about cars. However be careful trying to E-battle him.

WTF is an E-battle? I'm not that old.

Is that what you kids call it now when people who like to troll start circling the chum?

that sounds dirty but its not

you can't learn all this about me in a fluffy whore my car post.

admit it. this is the best introduction thread ever.

(ok, outta all the ones I'm allowed to read)

maybe you are doing it wrong

• Upvote 1

Looks as though the second Oven thread went pretty much like the first. It boils down to the question of whether CR needs another keyboard warrior/troll. It makes for a chuckle or two at first, but gets old pretty quick, IMHO.

:thumbdown: from me

Looks as though the second Oven thread went pretty much like the first. It boils down to the question of whether CR needs another keyboard warrior/troll. It makes for a chuckle or two at first, but gets old pretty quick, IMHO.

:thumbdown: from me

Agreed

no sir, chopped firewall and tunnel to fit a 4.8l and 4l60e.

though i must say. when i have to weld in a roll cage it'll be much easier knowing whats already done to the chassis.

Nice! I love ruining/improving Japanese sports cars with domestic V8's.

you can't learn all this about me in a fluffy whore my car post.

admit it. this is the best introduction thread ever.

(ok, outta all the ones I'm allowed to read)

maybe you are doing it wrong

For some reason I am sort of starting to agree with you. :no:

Nice! I love ruining/improving Japanese sports cars with domestic V8's.

im not a supra fanboy. But I've had 5 FC's, so I guess i'm a rex fanboy.

but don't get me started on the rotards

yarrrr, it kinda cornfused me. ive had to join forums for search abilty but never had to be interviewd by a panel of ...hell, whoever, just to view a forum, so i can decide if its worthwhile to push the search button, before i make a post and everyone tells me to fuckoff for not using the search button....yeah

I've always enjoyed those types of communities. which is why ive stayed long enough for the bullies to start chucking rocks. That usually tells me I'm doing something right.

We do this to protect ourselves. THere are a LOT of tools out there and we want to make sure your not just here to snoop, creep or other nefariousnouse. We like funny, snarky, community people. People who WANT to participate.

Look even now you are participating. Its not hard.

I almost implicitly trust everyone here because its not easy to get on here.

He has vast automotive knowledge but doesn't know what exhaust shops around are good?

Hit up Covert Tuning Dynamics. I heard they do great work*. Not to mention they have built a 2,000 hp lambo*.

*indicates total bullshit

Edited by Geeesammy
  • Upvote 1

He has vast automotive knowledge but doesn't know what chaise shops around are good?

Hit up Covert Tuning Dynamics. I heard they do great work*. Not to mention they have built a 2,000 hp lambo*.

*indicates total bullshit

A valid point this man makes.

+rep

• Casper unlocked this topic