fence installation

350pandaz

Anyone on here do any fencing? bought a house a few months ago and would like to get a fence put up in the backyard. Got a quote today, the company measured 175ft of fence with 1 gate. quoted me over 3k for pressure treated wood. obviously, the cheaper the better and would prefer cedar as it last longer. let me know if that's something that you do or if you have any connections with a fencing company. thanks

I have a buddy that does them. Not sure how far out he goes, but maybe wouldn't hurt to try him and get a quote. His name is Cory, 740-837-0483, tell him Jason Duffey sent you.

Also a link to his company Facebook page with some pictures of his work: https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/profile.php?id=283305365096735

Ignore the chick that gave the one star, that's his psycho ex

I had a fence put in last year that is 265' total with 3 walk in gates and a double gate. It was all cedar with true 2x4s and 5/8s fence pickets. It cost just below 8k but turned out awesome and sturdy as fuck. If you want the name of the guy that did it I can get it for you.

I'll dig around for our people. It's been about 15 yrs but FWIW, I had 29 posts and I can't tell you how many feet of fence. $3k on the money back then. Cedar fence, with about 1" in between with a scalloped top.

3k is probably not far off. May be able to save some by doing some of it yourself, or getting some landscape laborers to bore the holes. Assuming you have nothing currently it's something like 24 posts and 22ish panels so you are talking about $1500+/- in materials.