Jordan @ JET Auto

copperhead

I've been looking for a new daily for a while now, and haven't been able to decide on anything because I hated pretty much everything out there in my price range. I'd been throwing options at Jordan for a while to look for, then he finally had one on the lot so I went to test drive it and didn't really like it so much. So he had a Passat on the lot, test drove it, and he was able to give me a deal good enough that I went with it instead of going with something else on my list. He was super accommodating and had everything worked out through PM so I could be in and out since I didn't have a whole lot of time to go pick up the car in the first place.

Thanks again!

Thank you Mike!!

It was nice meeting you and putting another face to a name on the forum, lol.

Like I told you before, anything you ever need in the future, let me know. My job doesn't end just because the car is off the lot.

You guys that make the trip from Columbus area to deal with me, I can't tell you how much it means to me, and how much I appreciate it.

Enjoy the new ride buddy :thumbup: