Best BBQ in CBus

Lauren

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food Truck, but in a semi-permanent location.

Not sure if it's still the case, but they were parked at Ace of Cups last time I was there.

Still there. I usually go there after Cars and Coffee on the way back home.

I'm not a connoisseur but I know good BBQ when I have it and Rt. 62 is not it. The pulled pork was dry, the brisket was tasteless, the ribs were OK but I was expecting better. The potato salad had way too much mustard and the ranch dressing was almost water. I passed on the cheesy potatoes after seeing the expression on Eli's face.

Ray Ray's ftw

Maybe we caught them on a bad day, but it was DEFINITELY not worth the drive.

Was out and decided to try 62 since I have had Ray Rays before and was not really impressed. Got the Brisket and Cheesy Potatoes and was really disappointed. Brisket had no bark or smoke flavor and the cheesy potatoes seemed like something that came from a bag or box. I absolutely love Brisket but the one I got today was one of the worst. Had to drown it in BBQ sauce to get any flavor. I know its Ohio and we are not exactly known for BBQ, but someone has to have good authentic BBQ...