FS: Miller Mig Welder/cart/argon tank

rage1187

SOLD

For sale :Miller Mig welder 211 Auto set. This welder allows you to plug into a standard wall 120V outlet for smaller welding and if you have to do bigger welding you can change the end adapter and plug into a 230V outlet. The best of both worlds. I really have hardly used this welder. Besides the dust that is collecting on it, it works flawlessly. Come try it out for yourself. The lead, trigger, ground etc all look as if it was new. even comes with 3/4 or .35 wire. 25lb roll if my mind serves me correct. call or text 740-253-8695.

This includes the cart and argon tank. Price is more than reasonable. Call and price a new one with cart and tank and you will spend close to 2K. So please dont talk me down from 1K for everything. This is priced to sell right now.

No soliciting, no trades. i accept cash. thats it.

This was sold but buyer hasnt showed up yet. Cash talks. First one to bring me 1k is the first one to take it home.

http://chillicothe.craigslist.org/grd/4463624640.html

Edited by rage1187

This is one heck of a deal. I had it sold in 12 hours after posting it and my phone is still blowing up over this as we speak. But until i have someone show up and hand me money it is still for sale.

Plug this into your standard wall outlet and weld small stuff.....check. wanna weld larger stuff? change the end adapter ( thats provided ) and plug it into a 230V wall outlet and weld away.....check.

Comes with 3/4 of a roll of .035 wire ( full roll, the 25 pound roll ). various new tips, nozzle gel.