FS: Ruger SR9 Stainless

1fast5gp

I have a Ruger SR9 Stainless for sale. It is new in box, never been shot other than factory testing. Comes with 2 17rd Magazine. Comes with a Fobus Holster that is new as well.

$350 firm

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/1fast5gp/20140516_102400_zpso0wv6mun.jpg

Edited by 1fastSTI

Solid interest at $350 but am at a school function today. I wouldn't mind seeing it to judge condition, etc. PM Where you're located so we can get together perhaps late day. Joe and others can back up my keeping my word though. 614-795-4907 cell if you prefer to text.

Tim, Frank and I have met close to where I live. Perhaps a test fire to buy at my place. I'm pretty much off the next 5 days. Let's work something out.

Nice! I really liked the SR you were shooting so if it's the same, then I've found my next 9mm :)

Would love to take you up on the offer if Frank is open to it too. I may be taking Friday off work and of course will need to work around the holiday, but I'm game. Cash in hand of course.

I got my 1,000 rounds of 9mm and have several boxes for the AR. Still yet to order those though.

This is the full size of mine that you shot. The fit in your hand will be the same, as shooting mine with the 17 rd mag. I believe you did that. The barrel is slightly longer on this. Still great over all.

I am down to meeting at Joes but I don't know where Joe Lives. I am in Gahanna, so is joe It's new.. lol So the condition shouldn't be an issue :-). If you like the SR9c, you would like this one. It would feel the same but with just less recoil. :)

I will shoot you a text Tim.