Jegs on main???

cstmg8

True, but I like going in to the store because they'll beat any online price. Usually end with a good price, and somewhere easy to return with any issues.

and here you have it. Can't make up for overhead of a store and employees selling everything at rock bottom pricing. The store has been closed for a few months now, and I guess reynoldsburg police have been pushing the few old guys that used to hang out down there on friday/saturday nights out. It's a change I didn't like, but what can you do?

Well that sucks, that will add another 30 min to the drive if I want to hit the store. Im already 2hrs away, guess I wont be visiting jegs any time soon.

At that point, you're almost better off going up I-77 and getting to Summit's HQs. At least there you can be guaranteed it'll be in stock...whatever you need! :)

I guess reynoldsburg police have been pushing the few old guys that used to hang out down there on friday/saturday nights out. It's a change I didn't like, but what can you do?

GTFO? Really? Way to go :(. I was wondering why I didn't see the normal crowd out there.