Fishing reel and pole, Abu Garcia $50

Mojoe

I have had this only a few months, and it's just not my style of fishing, so I'm going to let it go. I have 10lbs line to string it and you are welcome to test it on the pond.

Pole is a one piece 6', Cabela's bait casting pole.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/th_7A31AE12-B05A-4665-8FC7-D7493E1E23A3_zpsevde3yin.jpg

This is a Bait casting reel.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/th_42C974E6-7282-4DEA-BB84-9AF622F1D215_zpszovxxgux.jpg

A true value in Abu Garcia reels, the new more compact Black Max™ reel includes a smooth retrieve 4+1 bearing system with durability to stand up to the max limits of hard core fishing. The lightweight graphite frame and body tip the scales at a mere 7.9 ounces.

Performance and toughness are hallmarks of the Max family. Additionally the compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic feel during retrieves.

Product Features:

24 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design

Stainless steel guides with Zirconium coated inserts

Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased rod contact and sensitivity

4 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation

Power Disk™ drag system for smooth drag performance

I'm not finding anywhere that that info id talked about in any product description or review. I there something specific you are looking for to maybe point me in a better direction to answer your question?

It does not. In the product discription on Cabela's site, this info is not there either. Nor is it anywhere I looked online. It's a Pro Guild IM6. I have searched and rephrased several different ways, and I was getting nothing.

I'm tempted to pick this up from you Joe but the last thing I need is another ultra light rod that I don't use. I'm looking for a cheap baitcaster to learn flipping and pitching but that usually calls for a heavy action rod. Does the reel give a gear ratio on the side of it?

Good looking out Derek. Screw it, Joe I will buy it from you if we can work out a time to meet up. I will use it as a loaner set up. I don't mind giving you money for it, it's just going to be difficult for me to make it out there with having a newborn in the house.

Thanks, Derek. That is not a link I was getting, but it is what I was looking for. I didn't know so many other sites were selling Cabela's rod's.

Regardless; Chris, I'm in the worthington/Dublin area often. I can bring it with me one day and we can meet up. Let's get the details worked out over the phone. I'll call you today.

• 2 weeks later...