Thanks, Cordell

Doc1647545523

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could of made it :(

I'm wondering where they would of classed the accord, lol.

Accord would have been in the group with me and Dorito, with all the roadsters going faster than us.

Looks like a fun event, but I will caution everyone that every event that I've ever been to where they placed cones on an actual race track has seen at least one car into the wall. It's tough because they usually have to keep the speeds down due to their insurance, so they add slaloms and chicane's, but then the barriers end up being very close.

The event and the grouping were rather hilarious. While Jones and Aaron were in the same group, I was in a different group with cars that my Z06 outclassed by a wide margin. The bleacher erupted with cheers and boos at the same time. Aaron gave me dirty looks everytime I cheered at Jones's clean run and I was disappointed at Sean Svenson's runs littered with cones while Aaron was doing fist pumps. Regardless, Clay managed to snag a trophy and cheered like a kid which took me by surprise.

I had a great time! Thanks to everyone involved.

I do not think i introduced myself. I was the one driving the white Miata.

You won a trophy, I have it let me know the next time your out ata meet and I'll bring it.

Looks like a fun event, but I will caution everyone that every event that I've ever been to where they placed cones on an actual race track has seen at least one car into the wall. It's tough because they usually have to keep the speeds down due to their insurance, so they add slaloms and chicane's, but then the barriers end up being very close.

I've done Porsche and ford events all last year and this first one this year and zero cars hit the walls. You must be thinking of drift events...

The event and the grouping were rather hilarious. While Jones and Aaron were in the same group, I was in a different group with cars that my Z06 outclassed by a wide margin. The bleacher erupted with cheers and boos at the same time. Aaron gave me dirty looks everytime I cheered at Jones's clean run and I was disappointed at Sean Svenson's runs littered with cones while Aaron was doing fist pumps. Regardless, Clay managed to snag a trophy and cheered like a kid which took me by surprise.

I wanted FTD in a bad way!

I've done Porsche and ford events all last year and this first one this year and zero cars hit the walls. You must be thinking of drift events...

Same here; I've been going to those UFO events for about 3 years straight and I've never seen anyone touch the wall.

Saw one old Fox Mustang come close, but never any contact throughout dozens of events.

Same here; I've been going to those UFO events for about 3 years straight and I've never seen anyone touch the wall.

Saw one old Fox Mustang come close, but never any contact throughout dozens of events.

Walking it made me worry about the wall, driving it was not concerning at all..

Aaron and I weren't in the same group for once.

He won his Class. :)

You won a trophy, I have it let me know the next time your out ata meet and I'll bring it.

For what? I left early and barely got a single clean run in. Are you going to the PCA one this saturday?

Glad to hear it. I did autocross's at Gratten and Waterford Hills where people got loose in a slalom or chicane and ended up in the wall.

Walking it made me worry about the wall, driving it was not concerning at all..

For what? I left early and barely got a single clean run in. Are you going to the PCA one this saturday?

I didn't write down time, run # or reasons for trophy this time...:dumb:

the scca one?

Aaron's a machine. He makes that Golf dance.

thanks!

No joke..taking it to "maximum potential"!

not even close, I have a LOT to learn, and the car is relatively stock. I'll get you once this year, I HOPE!

The scca one is sunday. The pca one is saturday. Ill be at the pca one.

cool

Was just talking about this..

I'll be at the PCA one Saturday...;)

As will I.

I took photos of the board. You finished third in group 3. Top 3 got a trophy.

Solstice GXP was first, and one of the MR2 drivers was second. Cordell would have beaten you if he had stayed out of the cones.

I took photos of the board. You finished third in group 3. Top 3 got a trophy.

Solstice GXP was first, and one of the MR2 drivers was second. Cordell would have beaten you if he had stayed out of the cones.

Ok that makes a little more sense. I knew i was not the fastest by any means. Thanks for the info.