Plasma TV Apartment Wall Mount Service

Robert Aaron Parsons

Hey guys!

As some of you may know already I am not the most handy person. Combine that with my recent knee surgery and it equals me needing someone to install my plasma.

I live in an apartment and it is allowed. I have the mount already and could help lift the tv. I just have no idea how to find wall studs or safely drill holes in the drywall. Wires would remain outside the wall. Literally just an install and hang.

Anyone know any reasonably priced and reliable installers? Best buys price isn't bad but they want to do all this video hookup that I don't want or need.

Ideas?

Pavo

Did your mount come with a stud finder? Also self tapping screws? The instructions are pretty dumb proof and only take about 10 minutes

I havn't even looked at the box or whats inside. In fact, i didn't even look at it when i bought it. I went to best buy, the guy pointed at this one, and i brought it home. What more do you want from me?!?!

I havn't even looked at the box or whats inside. In fact, i didn't even look at it when i bought it. I went to best buy, the guy pointed at this one, and i brought it home. What more do you want from me?!?!

Lmk the next time you need to buy a car I will point you to the one you want :)

Did your mount come with a stud finder? Also self tapping screws? The instructions are pretty dumb proof and only take about 10 minutes

What mounts are you buying? I've mounted at least a half dozen tvs for myself and others and not once have they ever come with either one of those.

What mounts are you buying? I've mounted at least a half dozen tvs for myself and others and not once have they ever come with either one of those.

I haven't personally. Buddy of mine bought one and it had a cheap plastic stud finder with needle in the kit and all the needed hardware to mount it up including 2 large screws that go into the stud. Iirc he bought it from amazon

I've bought two mounts, my dad bought one, and my brother bought one. None of them came with a stud finder, just some shitty little bubble level.

I've bought two mounts, my dad bought one, and my brother bought one. None of them came with a stud finder, just some shitty little bubble level.

Idk man lol his didn't have a level I know that for a fact, I thought that was very odd