Mid-Ohio track day (SCCA) August 8th

downingracing

Cincy region is hosting a track day (PDX - Performance Driving eXperience) at the Mid-Ohio sports car course in Lexington, Ohio on August 8th. Details are at the link below. Feel free to message me with questions. This is a GREAT event! If you have wanted to drive your street car on a race track - this is the event for you!!! And you can hang out for the weekend and watch the races Sat and Sun.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/i-t-spec-tacular-race-pdx-clubtrial-drivers-mid-ohio-sports-car-course-581364#.U4oxUtq9KSM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still time to register. I'm finishing the prep on the new Solstice and will have it out for the PDX. Can't wait to drive this thing on the he track!

Any questions - just ask! This is a great opportunity to drive your street car on a real race track! Once you do, you will have a hard time not doing it over and over!!!

Getting close! Got the new race seat and harness installed today. Fluids are good and I'm down to brakes/tires to check and load up! Anyone who makes it up can find my paddock space in the upper grass area. Most folks paddock down by the garages for the PDX, but I'm staying for the weekend and will be up top. Stop by and say hi!

something's screwing up in the high rpms on the Datsun, been working on it this week but I'll have to get damn lucky for it to be resolved tonight ...fingers crossed though!!!

really hoping to make it out there at least once this year...