'88 Bronco with plow

XChris1632X

This is an 1988 Bronco Eddie Bauer edition. This was originally owned by a church as a plow vehicle only. The last owner was a friend of mine who bought it to plow his business parking lot. I bought it a few years ago for my house and my business. It still does a great job but I am selling because the truck I am buying has a plow on it and I don't need two.

-Speedo reads 29,xxx miles. It is not correct as the speedo went out and the last owner did not repair it. It is now repaired and reads correctly.

-5.8L Fuel injected

-4x4

-6ft Meyer plow

-High output alternator

-New tires

-Plows great

The bad

The body is nothing to look at. I didn't buy it to be a driver or a trophy car. I bought it to plow and not have to worry about ruining a new vehicle. The water pump just started dripping out of the weep hole. It did this all winter and I just kept adding antifreeze. It is still very little. I do have a new water pump for it. The rear part of the exhaust broke off this year. The muffler and everything else behind it was rotting.

Asking $2200 obo. It is certainly nothing special and isn't to be used to make money off of but it will plow a few driveways for family and a business. For the money it is hard to beat when considering the alternative. $500 and some time this summer will make this a good buy for someone.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/For%20Sale/IMAG0939_zps3cec1b92.jpg