Light up paint?!

DSM1290

Can't afford to pay rent or for food so we pay it for them, yet they can afford big rims (and the lift kit they need to fit the rims) and a paint job. :dumb:

Who is "them" or "they"? Are you saying that all people who drive "donks" are welfare recipients?

Everyone has their own taste and not all donk drivers are broke ass people.

I guess they could be spending their money on things like custom steering wheel wraps from China. :dumb:

I think there is a chance that you've gone full blown retard.

Who is "them" or "they"? Are you saying that all people who drive "donks" are welfare recipients?

Everyone has their own taste and not all donk drivers are broke ass people.

I guess they could be spending their money on things like custom steering wheel wraps from China. :dumb:

I think there is a chance that you've gone full blown retard.

"Them or they" as in the exact ones that are on welfare yet drive a "donk". I realize that not everyone that drives one is a welfare recipient, yet everyone that I have met that has one or wants one usually is either on welfare or just plain cannot afford it. So maybe I should have worded it more specifically instead of generalizing and making the original statement sound stereotypical, my bad.

As for the steering wheel wrap, it came from Poland not China. :yuno: Besides, I'm not so poor that I cannot afford to do what I want with my car. ;)