C7 Z06 confirmed at 650bhp/650tq

Das Borgen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please expatiate. :)

I really don't feel like getting into a long-winded post, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I realize the Corvette has a lot of potential for the cost, but the C7 just looks awful. Buying a car that I'm not particularly attracted to, puts me off entirely, right off the bat.

Any Porsche comes with the douche bag stigma(which is awesome), but an X50 996TT will crush dreams with a little work. I still feel even a 996TT is a car that has enormous bang for the buck, while looking awesome and less frequently seen on the road.

I really don't feel like getting into a long-winded post, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I realize the Corvette has a lot of potential for the cost, but the C7 just looks awful. Buying a car that I'm not particularly attracted to, puts me off entirely, right off the bat.

Any Porsche comes with the douche bag stigma(which is awesome), but an X50 996TT will crush dreams with a little work. I still feel even a 996TT is a car that has enormous bang for the buck, while looking awesome and less frequently seen on the road.

the c7 looks seem to be growing on me.

like herpes.

i considered porches when i bought my gtr. it was a strange time--you couldn't get a new turbo, or turbo-s at the time i bought the gtr. they were between model years. and i felt the gtr had better overall potential and aftermarket support.

a 911 is a 911, no one can tell the difference between models. the same thing goes for the vette. if you like attention, the GTR will get you just that---and its annoying as fuck, at times. i didn't anticipate it, or i may have gone with the porch. i don't think you can go wrong with either, but the driving experience will likely be completely different.

Yup, aesthetically, the Porsche is still the winner in my opinion. And I can't disagree with any of your other points.

While the C7 has grown on some I actually like it less the more I see of it

I've been UNderwhelmed by the performance of the c51 cars I e seen set the track.

The z06 will be a beast however and no matter the argument for or against it, will be a fantastic bang for the buck performer

Different strokes for different folks. I like my d-bag car(s). There was a recent Jalopnik review of a GT3 where the guy makes fun of GT3 owners. It's sadly very accurate.