Lucky Lola Studios- Review

Zx2guy19

Hey everyone,

So I don't typically do stuff like this, but I know a lot of people on this board need the same advice that I needed a year ago and could use the info.

As many of you know, Trish, AKA damreds, is a professional photographer that owns and operates (with a partner, I believe) Lucky Lola Studios.

A little over a year ago, I posted a thread asking for wedding advice. I was relatively new to the boards and basically didn't know anyone. Trish responded to the thread and we met with her shortly after, eventually agreeing for her to do our engagement photos and wedding photos.

The short and to the point results:

A wedding can be about as stressful as damn near anything in your life, and my wife and I would truly like to thank Trish for making this day about as perfect as one could imagine. The amount of effort and passion she put into making my wife and I as care free and on track as possible will never be forgotten.

Every photo that was given to us from our engagement pictures last July (2013) was spot on and perfect, and I imagine that when we get our wedding photos back, they will be nothing short of amazing. During our wedding, I heard probably 20+ people talking about 'how awesome our photographer is at keeping everyone together'. She basically ran the show, and it was exactly what we wanted.

So enough with the sappy stuff- but I do want to say, that as long as my wife and I are in Columbus, for every life event, we will use Lucky Lola studios. Thank you again for everything and I truly look forward to working with you in the future.

Trish- if you'd like, you are welcome to post photo's from the wedding in this thread (or samples, or whatever).

PS- Trish didn't know this thread was coming

• 1 month later...