**Announcement - Andy Mobile Detail**

AudiOn19s

It is with mixed emotions that I am announcing that I will no longer be detailing. This has gradually been coming over the last few years with the advancement of my primary career coupled with numerous shoulder and back injuries. This past winter I suffered a shoulder injury that put it all into perspective and as I still continue to recover it's become very obvious I need to put detailing aside.

I want to thank each and every one of you who has supported my business over the years. Columbus Racing has by far been the biggest source of new business for me and I've forged some really great relationships along the way that will surely continue for years to come.

I'm currently evaluating exactly what to do with the business. Let it die, hire and train individuals to do the work for me, change up the business model completely...I'm not certain what direction it will go at the moment.

One thing that is for certain is I will absolutely still be here to answer any questions in any way possible to help others out.

Thank you CR.

Sincerely,

Andy

I would be interested in talking to you about some training/work if you seriously consider going that route. I've always wanted to be better at detailing, and most certainly could use something as a side project that doesn't involve actually repairing cars, I don't want to repair cars after I spend every day doing that.

Hope your body heals up and feels better.

Damn just seen this also, was really hoping to see your work in person. All good though definitely have to keep your health up and keep enjoying life!

On another note.... Still would like to have someone buff/polish/detail my vehicle.... Any recommendations on other people in this same line of work that you feel would be able to do a great job also???

Thanks and good luck with everything!

All, Thank you for all of the nice comments. I've had several of you reach out to me about training the last couple of days has me thinking of ways to best put together training programs to teach others how to pick up the skills needed to do with this as you please. I will make an announcement next week on possible opportunities there.

There's a general "Autopian" best practices approach to detailing that myself, Ryan (ForeverMaker) and Todd @ Ecoteric all follow. Those two guys will take care of you and your precious toys moving forward. Ryan is obviously a CR member and I'd suggest him first...his price point will also be lower for the same work. Give him a shout you won't regret it.

Ryan I'll be expecting referral checks in the mail :D

Andy