Hit and Run Hilliard

TheMrWes

To whomever decided to hit my car, leave the scene and leave no info or note.... I recommend you eat French fries that give you herpes or mouthwash that gives you poison ivy. Thanks to your act of dickholeness Now I have to put money aside for a total re-paint because I have no idea what my paint code is due to the car not being the original color. The nerve of some people! Just glad I didn't take my wife's car to work yesterday. My nuts would be starting up a permanent residence inside her purse if it happened to her car.

Happened yesterday between 2-3p on Silver Bow Drive in Hilliard. Police report had been made.

Fuck, that sux. I've experienced that myself a few times. In the meantime, I'd be searching that parking lot everyday for a paint scuff on someone else's car. :mad:

I wish it happened in a parking lot so I had some place to search. It was parked on the street so the dream robber could be anywhere.

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

I don't think you would need to repaint the whole car just because you don't have a paint code. I believe a paint/body shop can use a precision instrument (I don't know the name) that can "read" the color of your paint and specify the recipe for the new paint.

Disclaimer: no expert here ..... check with a few shops

Kevin Clifford is a sponsor here and I take all my paint and body work to him. His work is the best around but priced below competitors.

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

I don't think you would need to repaint the whole car just because you don't have a paint code. I believe a paint/body shop can use a precision instrument (I don't know the name) that can "read" the color of your paint and specify the recipe for the new paint.

Disclaimer: no expert here ..... check with a few shops

Kevin Clifford is a sponsor here and I take all my paint and body work to him. His work is the best around but priced below competitors.

Good to know thank you. I will get ahold of him, kinda wanted to put a dark metallic red on it anyways but figured that would be down the road because the paint was in really nice shape until now.