Friend Looking For A Contractor

wagner

I have a friend tha is need of estimates on some stuff. They are doing some research and I thought that someone on CR might be able to help with this if they know of a contact.

When they moved in to their home it had a lot of water problems in the backyard. The stairwell was never supported by the back door and always had water problems but they thought it was from the back door drain getting clogged from water flooding the backyard.

After doing some tiling by the back door and removing the carpet, they found a major leak in the cinderblocks. Its split level house so the walls are "finished" sort of (wainscoting/drywall over the cinderblocks)

They need someone to come give us an estimate to repair/resupport the wall and the lower level support along with wall Repair.

Anybody have a someone they could call to come in and look at this?

Well Thanks brian for posting this but now i have ot come forward.. Tonight, the lower level flooded from too much rain over 45 mins tonight. I dont konw what to do.

At least hafl of my lower level is now covered in 1/2" of rain water. It overwhelmed my sump pump, and the dain at my back door despite me constantly uncovering it as debris came downt he steps-- We ended up with almost 8" of water a the backdoor- and a waterfall down my steps. I dont know what to do. I also have a secondary submersible sump pump out there running as well- its just too much rain.

AFAIK, insurance wont cover this.

I need water damage cleanup- ASAP. Who do you recommend.

Well Thanks brian for posting this but now i have ot come forward.. Tonight, the lower level flooded from too much rain over 45 mins tonight. I dont konw what to do.

At least hafl of my lower level is now covered in 1/2" of rain water. It overwhelmed my sump pump, and the dain at my back door despite me constantly uncovering it as debris came downt he steps-- We ended up with almost 8" of water a the backdoor- and a waterfall down my steps. I dont know what to do. I also have a secondary submersible sump pump out there running as well- its just too much rain.

AFAIK, insurance wont cover this.

I need water damage cleanup- ASAP. Who do you recommend.

If you need anything let me know, Leanne and I can try to help. I actually might have a guy who can help with the block repair.

For the damage cleanup and possible remedy call allphase out of Columbus and tell them Foust plumbing and heating sent you. Usually when they know the home owner is a customer of ours they prioritize them. They also work with insurance companies.

Should I ask for anyone specifically there?

Trish,

I'm confused slightly as for what you're looking for...I know a lot of contractors and people that do this type of work, I'm just confused.

I know the GM of Service master and I may be able to convince him to do side work at a heavily discounted price.

Let me know what exactly you need done

Ok- so I think since I have a pretty substantial undertaking in this project- I'd like to hire a general contractor to handle the couple different jobs that will need to be done.

So- do you have referrals?

I know that I want sam to do all the concrete work- but beyond that I have no clue who to hire to dig up around the foundation wall- to seal it/repair it and to put/replace weeping bag drain crap down there for better drainage.