20kw generator install

TonyG

I used countryside or countrywide can't remember exactly but they were extremely good and I put in 20 kW it handles the whole house

Countryside Heating and Cooling.....Wayne Quail. Good guy. Friend of mine now. I met him through a nieghbor a few months back. Did a full HVAC system for both me and another neighbor for a great deal and everything is perfect. Bryant System all the way around. I highly recommend him. Knows his stuff. Had our old systems out and new ones in and working in less than half a day. Cleaned up everything and didn't leave a spec of dirt.

He also does Generator systems. Didn't do ours but he does them. 614-266-6631. Feel free to tell him Tim sent you to jog his memory. He won't know what CR is if you mention it :)

I'm an electrician. I work for a company called Powers Electric outve Sunbury. We do generators on a regular basis. My boss and I have also done work for others on CR.

Oh really? What would it cost to have a transfer box and generator plug in wired in to our existing home?