Pocket Pistol

Exodus

I still don't understand the fascination with the LCP now that the LC9 is out. So much better to shoot and carry. It's actually comfortable to shoot still and just as thing as the LCP.

LCP is smaller. Every little bit makes a difference when looking for something to put in your pocket comfortably.

http://thinblueflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LCP-LC9_comparison-copy.jpg

I have an LCP and it's certainly the most comfortable pistol to carry, especially in the Summer.

Also may want to look at the Kel-Tec if price is important. The Ruger LCP was a knock off of the Kel-Tec .380 pistol.

I would go with the Ruger LC9 if I was you. Much better cartridge IMO. and still a very easy shooting gun.

^^ This. Ultimately it's up to you and you'll know once you hold and fire them. I thought the BG380 was going to be what I wanted but the LC9 turned out the best for me and I knew after firing both.

Call a gun range and see if you can rent all of them..shoot them..decide

mace

That was my next step. I bet Lancaster has everything I need. Most likely will be between the lcp and the bg380 but I don't want a really heavy trigger.