1 Room (bedroom size) Window AC

mrs.cos

General Electric 5,050-BTU Mechanical Control Window Air Conditioner, White but its from walmart, brand new is $109, we used for 3 weeks while waiting for our new AC/Gas system to be installed. I use the term loosely because it was only on at bedtime and only a few days where it actually got hot enough to turn it on.

Cool up to 100 sq ft with ease with the help of this General Electric Mechanical Control 5,050-BTU Window Air Conditioner. Constructed of sturdy and durable materials, it features a one-touch lift-out filter for convenience. This white room air conditioner is equipped with two cooling settings and two fan settings, allowing the user to regulate the room's temperature. It is easy to install and maintain and is ideal for home or office use.

General Electric 5,050-BTU Mechanical Control Window Air Conditioner, White:

General Electric window air conditioner cools rooms up to 100 sq ft and more

2 cooling settings

2 fan settings

1-touch lift-out filter

1-year warranty

Model# AEY05LS

I believe this could cool a living room as well, in a small/normal sized house (our house is 1400sqft, i have faith it could have cooled the main level) but it worked well since we used it in an enclosed room. It wasnt terribly loud.

PICK UP ONLY Hilliard

Basicly brand new. Would like $95

Its a basic AC, no frills. Worked REALLY well for our needs. Great for if you only need to cool a small area like a bedroom.