750 HP SVT MUSTANG?

RC K9

my question is what about nhra rules?? the hellcat ran 10.80-10.90 with 703 i think horse. the new mustang is lighter and looking to make more horses. when you get into the tens on a nhra track you have to meet certain rules. like a cage aftermarket balancer, axles, a trans shield, protective gear etc etc. so are these new cars going to have to have a cage installed in order to run at the track from the factory?

my question is what about nhra rules?? the hellcat ran 10.80-10.90 with 703 i think horse. the new mustang is lighter and looking to make more horses. when you get into the tens on a nhra track you have to meet certain rules. like a cage aftermarket balancer, axles, a trans shield, protective gear etc etc. so are these new cars going to have to have a cage installed in order to run at the track from the factory?

Look up the '08 up exception rules. It covers those things.

Popular thinking is this will be powered by the "Voodoo" engine, TT 5.0 most likely. Anyone seen an confirmation on wether the Trinity will be in this chassis? Last I read the 5.8 won't fit in the engine bay of the S550 chassis.

Ford is going to have to offer an auto trans worth a damn in the flagship model if they want to compete with those times stock.

But yes, all that is covered under the rule change which allows any factory stock car to run without needing any of that... ;)

Popular thinking is this will be powered by the "Voodoo" engine, TT 5.0 most likely. Anyone seen an confirmation on wether the Trinity will be in this chassis? Last I read the 5.8 won't fit in the engine bay of the S550 chassis.

From what I had heard earlier this year they were going to make a few of the new body with the 5.8s they have left out of the current model run however there weren't any planned changes to it. Supposed to be the same with the 5.0, should be the same spec we have now until they do mid run "upgrade".

All the info I have however is 5-6 months old so who knows.