Good Guys Street Machine Of The Year Feature

wagner

That car is out of this world, dude. The interior is amazing.

Great job on the article, bro. You just keep getting better. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

I had to rush this one through and there were some other issues along the way, but it turned out pretty good.

I really did not like shooting the car inside but they would not move it so I had to make due with what I had.

Wait until you see the other features that will be coming in the next few months: A 7 second S2000, twin turbo 96 Impalla SS, Street legal gasser falcon, and a 57 chevy with a giant blower that runs on e-85...

Can't wait!:fuckyeah:

Did I mention it has a full interior, 540 ci engine, street legal, and was built to run Hot Rod Dragweek?

Yeah, its a bad ride for sure.

I've been killing myself trying to make a name for myself and it really has started to pay off. I may not have the best picture skills, my writing might need some tweaks, but I bust my ass for who I work for and now the real fun is starting :)

Thanks for the kind words :)

My editor just e-mailed me and said that Good Guys contacted HIM and were very happy with the article, not a bad first impression at all.

I just wish I could have taken better pictures, I'm not happy with how dark the interior shots are and how much noise the inside the building shots have.

Working this show was very difficult, but I learned a bunch that will help me later.