Event Of The Year!!!!

ProudPops

Pretty sure a good time was had by all buddy. Not that I need an excuse to throw a party, but thanks for having it here. BTW, it's 9:30PM and the fire is still burning out back. Thank you all for showing up. Clean up this morning was less than twenty minutes, you are all more than welcome to come back again, or if you're out riding, feel free to stop by anytime.

Pops

Just came in from out back behind the barn. You know it, it's still burning. Saw a whisp of smoke, grabbed the pitch fork and whalla, we have flames! Not to be confused with Flamers, like my horseshoe partner that dared to show up with a Fucking "That team up North" shirt on, no wonder we lost!

The stories of Saturday night are starting to surface and I want to hear them all, please.

GettingShaggy came over last night, her's was a good one. She said she was going out front for something or another, turned the corner past the Harley Vault, and two girls were on either side of the rented Ladies room just rocking it back and forth with another inside. By the time she got there, they decided to both get on one side and tip it, that's why it looked crooked when we came in @ 4:00 Clutch, although everything looked crooked by then. She said she got there just in time to keep it from going over and said "Pops is renting this and doesn't need to be buying it, otherwise you girls would be pissing in the poison ivy." Thanks for watching my back GettingShaggy. The elevator cable spool races were great, next time you need to do it for the Pink Helmet.

Then! I Heard there was nakedness, and right behind me! How did I miss that????

Let's hear 'em, even if you did get in trouble!

Pops