Tony Stewart's career is now over.

Shawn89

Tony is a hot head. I really doubt he did this on purpose. I race dirt track go karts. I know this is very apple to oranges. The tracks are rough, Little to no lighting sometimes. Most are wearing black fire suits. I have a video on my laptop of a guy doing the same exact thing to me. Keep in mind we were under caution prob only doing 20 but it was in a corner and he was walking from the inside of the track up to my kart shaking his fist. If he spun to the outside I would have never seen him. Our karts have alot of stagger just like a sprint car. If i let off the wheel down a straight in a caution it will turn left vilontley. Dude should have never left the car. If you have ever sit in a sprint car there isn't very much room to see. No windshield and the wing is right on top of your head. Something that is direct drive and made to do 130+ going 40 in a caution is hard to keep running like said above. Its not like you can down shift or push in the clutch. Its either running or not.

Where do you race at? I was just down at Ohio valley yesterday with my brother. Got to drive his open kart to.. That was fun.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
“There is toxicology evidence in the case relating to Kevin Ward that actually indicated at the time of operation, he was under the influence of marijuana,” Tantillo said. “…The levels that were determined were enough to impair judgment, yes.”

Didn't see that coming

And as it turned out, yes, there was plenty of intent in this case that was ultimately proved: That Ward was found to be intentionally high while racing, plus he intentionally left his racecar

Ouch

Lol, I love the comments from people who have never seen a dirt track in their life! But they sure know everything about it.... Interesting twist of events. Guess all that info the Mary jane does not impair you, might not be true also.

if nothing else, he's guilty of being an asshole. i'm no dirt track expert and couldn't give two fucks about nascar----but given the video as well as his history of being a hot-headed prick, it sure looked like he was out to teach the young racer a lesson and fucked up.