Kings Island

Dr. Apex

I'm coming into Cbus today until the end of the month, I saw they have a new coaster at Kings Island, anyone interested in going 1 day this week?? Banshee looks pretty good with 7 inversions I think it is?? Any weekday is good as my weekends are busy.

Also planning on Cedar Point next week if anyone wants to go with up there as well.

LMK, Ben.

Banshee had a 20-30 minute wait tops. Oddly enough, my wife and oldest daughter preferred The Beast of the Banshee. I have started to get more into waterparks and pass on Soak City there unless you have kids under 8. For younger kids, it's much better than Zambezie Bay in Columbus, anything older is a pass. With the weather being so mild this summer, I can't justify driving to the big water park in Santa Claus, Indiana.

Banshee had a 20-30 minute wait tops. Oddly enough, my wife and oldest daughter preferred The Beast of the Banshee..

The Beast is great, especially given it is so damn old, but it's a hellva rough ride. about go whiplash as it rounded a left turn upwards into the mine shaft part of the ride about 3/4 through.

We did the speedpass thing. No way I'm waiting 30 minutes for anything anymore. We rode the Banshee 3 times.

Nice, I'm counting on most kids being back in school and going on a weekday to keep the crowd to a minimum. I expect Banshee to have a wait naturally but most rides should have little.

We did the advanced speedpass that pretty much gets you into everything with no wait. Worth the money IMO.