9.50 @151, 2011 5.0 Twin turbo On3 Shop car

On3Performance

Made a few passes Friday night with the boost turned up some. Still ironing out a few things but overall I am very happy with the car. Tune is updated and ready to make a few more test passes Wednesday night hopefully if the weather is nice. This is my personal best et in any car I have driven and shooting for 9.39 the way it sits

Made a few passes Friday night with the boost turned up some. Still ironing out a few things but overall I am very happy with the car. Tune is updated and ready to make a few more test passes Wednesday night hopefully if the weather is nice. This is my personal best et in any car I have driven and shooting for 9.39 the way it sits

I heard a rumor of another Ricart track rental in September. Will you be back out there for it? I was in my DIB 2013 at the last one

Great Great work!!! well deserved!

I heard a rumor of another Ricart track rental in September. Will you be back out there for it? I was in my DIB 2013 at the last one

I heard the same thing from Rhett maybe a 2-3 weeks ago, I think he said they were teaming up with Lutz to have another track day. Hopefully Ill be able to come out again, that last track day was a good time.

Great Great work!!! well deserved!

Thanks!

That photo is badass, I bet you can't guess what my background photo is?

Do you guys do installs on your product?

I don't but I can get you setup with a shop if you were interested. Wish I had more time and I'd gladly do the install work. If you were seriously interested in a full install, I could potentially take the job on for you if Pickups Plus Cars is too busy. You might contact Brady or Kyle over there and see if they would be up for the task

Congrats, Chad!

Thanks!

Those pictures are money! I dont really have any good photos of my car at the track besides for some that people take on their cell phones. If I picked on of them out, could I get a high res file so I could have my friend print it for on my wall. That would look mighty good in front of my desk so I can stare at it all day and remind myself why I work so damn much!

Your not kidding, I had 2-3 people walk up and just say you get the award for the sleep of the night. People just would ask, "Your in the 10's aren't you?" They just dont comprehend how quick it is because its just so quiet. I run our On3 3" downpipes, On 3 offroad 3" x-pipe, stock over the axle, and 2.75" muffler delete kit

Those pictures are money! I dont really have any good photos of my car at the track besides for some that people take on their cell phones. If I picked on of them out, could I get a high res file so I could have my friend print it for on my wall. That would look mighty good in front of my desk so I can stare at it all day and remind myself why I work so damn much!

Your not kidding, I had 2-3 people walk up and just say you get the award for the sleep of the night. People just would ask, "Your in the 10's aren't you?" They just dont comprehend how quick it is because its just so quiet. I run our On3 3" downpipes, On 3 offroad 3" x-pipe, stock over the axle, and 2.75" muffler delete kit

Hit me up with what you want and we can work out a price. I've been thinking about running a special and you can be the first one to get it :)