WTB 9/5 Twenty One Pilots Tickets (2)

airwg2189

Figured I'd post here before giving money to Craigslist. Looking for 2 tickets to Friday's show at the LC. I know it's sold out, so I'll offer $80 (total) to start with and we can go from there?

Also, I'd PREFER physical tickets, but I figure you guys aren't scammers, so the Ticketmaster transfer thing is cool too.

Hey Andrew,

I'm the bands tour manager. I always set aside a few tickets for hometown shows. I can take care of you for Friday the 5th. It'll be $25/ticket (it's what the band paid), so $50 total.

If you want me to hold them for you send me a PM with your first and last name, or the name that you want the tickets to be held under at the will call. You can pay me the night of the show.

• Upvote 4

Hey Andrew,

I'm the bands tour manager. I always set aside a few tickets for hometown shows. I can take care of you for Friday the 5th. It'll be $25/ticket (it's what the band paid), so $50 total.

If you want me to hold them for you send me a PM with your first and last name, or the name that you want the tickets to be held under at the will call. You can pay me the night of the show.

2 legit.

Hey Andrew,

This is why CR is awesome. Huge thanks Michael!

Thanks for the kind words guys! I like dealing with people on CR. It's a good group of people and If I can help out in the smallest of ways I feel like I'm contributing haha.

Andrew, I got your PM. Sending a reply now