Dyson 360 Eye robot vacuum

zeitgeist57

I wouldn't own anything made by Dyson.

I used to think this way then I bought the DC42 Animal when they first came out and its the best vacuum we've owned since moving into our house years ago. Zero problems and will suck anything out of your carpet/floors. I am a believer now.

No thanks. I'll stick to my wife vacuuming the floor.

lol Best vacuum endorsement on here so far.

I'd love one of the pet roombas or equivalent for downstairs. Everything but the carpet in the living room is wood tile shit, it could fit under everything, and it'd stop me having to dry mop that fucker every other day because my gf's dog, Lucy, sheds an entire cardigan every goddamn today.

We're very clean and she grooms the dog. Hardly puts a dent in it. We even have a name for the little balls of hair that blow across the floor if you skip a sweeping. Tumblelucys. :rolleyes:

Ex-wife? When this happen?

Soon to be ex. Crazy how long a divorce can go on. I filed last January, and I don't see this ending in the next couple months. Certainly not cheap. But on the upside, I have 50% custody of my kids, which is remarkable considering what I do for a living. I still have all my cars, my house, and my pride/self respect. And a hot-ass girlfriend. I had to pay her a lot to get her out of my house (essentially bought her a 3500 sq ft house), and the child support is quite a bit, even with 50/50 custody.

I won't even miss the ex-wife, with one of these. Even if it doesn't do too good of a job, it's still does a better job than she did. And a lot less expensive

Soon to be ex. Crazy how long a divorce can go on. I filed last January, and I don't see this ending in the next couple months. Certainly not cheap. But on the upside, I have 50% custody of my kids, which is remarkable considering what I do for a living. I still have all my cars, my house, and my pride/self respect. And a hot-ass girlfriend. I had to pay her a lot to get her out of my house (essentially bought her a 3500 sq ft house), and the child support is quite a bit, even with 50/50 custody.

God damn bud! :wtf: That's fucked up to STILL be paying.... did she work, or was she a stay at home Mom?

KillJoy

I won't even miss the ex-wife, with one of these. Even if it doesn't do too good of a job, it's still does a better job than she did. And a lot less expensive

Probably give you what you want when you want it, too? ;)

Is there some way we can meld a roomba and a fleshlight? I feel like the creation would almost make women obsolete. Now, to figure out how to get it to make me sammiches. Hmm. Should probably have it make me the sammich beforehand...

Probably give you what you want when you want it, too? ;)

Is there some way we can meld a roomba and a fleshlight? I feel like the creation would almost make women obsolete. Now, to figure out how to get it to make me sammiches. Hmm. Should probably have it make me the sammich beforehand...

Panini grille inside the roomba = perfect woman.

God damn bud! :wtf: That's fucked up to STILL be paying.... did she work, or was she a stay at home Mom?

KillJoy

She worked as a nurse before we had kids. She has a nursing license in Wisconsin and is interviewing for jobs. Lol. Can't wait to see her work a 12 hour shift and then come home and have to be a parent as well. The kids are going to run her ass into the ground.

It's crazy how much I will end up paying her per month. Good news is that there likely won't be any alimony since she has a live in boyfriend. The whole concept is that the kids are entitled to the same lifestyle with each parent. Sad thing is that she won't spend the money on the kids