cars and coffee 9-27

wagner

Doc get some new rims? Not sure there nicer then the others but these sure are nice too!!

Not really new. I ordered them last year but didn't have them finished and installed until this spring. I wish I could take some of the credit for them, but I was mainly guided by Farkas but with lots of technical help and counterpoint by Bryce, Eman, and Ronnie (all at WheelMedic, where the work was done). I'm pleased with them, but full polish aluminum without clearcoat requires extra care to keep clean, so after IFO, the Enkei's go back on for the winter.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/GT86_LR-33_zps706a3f82.jpg

Well done, Wags!

BTW, in Oglebay WV this weekend, out for next Saturday morning as well :(

I won't be back for a while, got The Shakedown next weekend, then the NMCA World Finals the following.

Its a good problem to have over the next two weeks spending more time at the race track than at home :fuckyeah:

Not really new. I ordered them last year but didn't have them finished and installed until this spring. I wish I could take some of the credit for them, but I was mainly guided by Farkas but with lots of technical help and counterpoint by Bryce, Eman, and Ronnie (all at WheelMedic, where the work was done). I'm pleased with them, but full polish aluminum without clearcoat requires extra care to keep clean, so after IFO, the Enkei's go back on for the winter.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/GT86_LR-33_zps706a3f82.jpg

Can't go wrong with CCW's, but then again I'm biased. :gabe: